Monday, July 16

NovaDrone v1.3

Casper Electronics new NovaDrove v1.3:
"This video is of TWO linked NovaDrones WITH REVERB. I don't normally add effects to my instruments for videos but it sounds so good that I couldn't resist. I'm currently looking into methods of building reverb into future models. This is the third iteration of the NovaDrone I have designed over the past few months. One of the main developments over the last version is the addition of a link port which lets you plug multiple units together to share power and mix the audio to a single output.
The NovaDrone is an analog sound and light synthesizer. It is completely open source and hackable. I will be selling (as of august 2012) PCBs, kits and assembled units or you can just use the plans to build your own."
More information on the NovaDrone at CasperElectronics.com

No comments: