Saturday, April 16

52 Reason / Record Tips - Week 52!

It's graduation day!
52 Reason / Record Tips - Thor's Modulation Bus and Step Sequencer:

It's hard to believe it's been 52 Tips already but now we've all got the Reason/Record chops to prove it! For those of you who have been with me since week one, I'm so proud you came all this way with me. For those of you just coming into the series, boy do you have more goodies to find in our past episodes!

In this final week's Tip I'm going to show you around Thor's final sections: The Modulation Bus and Step Sequencer. With these sections under your belt you'll have completed my multi-week "Synth School" series and hopefully be able to approach custom synth sound design with a whole new bag of tricks.

Now there's nothing else to do but to get out there, use this knowledge, and start making more music than ever before!!!

-Propellerhead

No comments: